Do I need to pay Tenant Fees?

Please see the following documents for all the information you require in relation to Tenant Fees:

What references will I need?

We use online company FCC Paragon to carry out all referencing. You’ll be required to complete a simple online form with the details of your previous landlord, employer and bank as well as provide a copy of your ID (passport, national identity card or driver’s license) and a utility bill/bank account statement showing your current proof of address. You may also be required to undergo a credit score check.

For corporate tenancies you’ll also need a letter from the company naming the individuals who will be residing at the property.

If I have a problem with my tenancy who do I contact?

If your property is managed by Henry Wiltshire then your first point of contact should be us on 0207 007 9160, selecting option three. If your property is managed directly by the landlord then you should contact them via the details you will have been given on check-in.

How do I pay my rent?

Rent is paid by standing order at the frequency detailed in your tenancy agreement. You will be provided with all the necessary details for you to set up your rental payments. For short lets full payment is required in advance for the tenancy term.

How do I give notice to end my tenancy?

You must serve notice to end your tenancy in writing to your local Henry Wiltshire office. The period in which you’ll need to allow in order for you to serve notice will be specified in your tenancy agreement.

What is the Tenant Deposit Protection Scheme?

In accordance with UK legislation all deposits held under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy must be registered with a government deposit protection scheme. Henry Wiltshire will arrange this and a copy of the certification will be forwarded to you for your records.

When will my deposit be returned to me?

Your deposit will be returned to you within 21 days of the end of your tenancy, subject to the property being returned in good order and you having complied with all your obligations. Any disputes will be dealt with through the relevant tenancy deposit scheme.

How is my tenancy renewed?

You will be contacted within three months prior to the end of your tenancy to discuss whether you wish to renew the tenancy. If the tenancy has been conducted well, we will negotiate the renewal terms with the landlord and draw up the relevant paperwork.

What should I do if I have a complaint?

We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. In the unlikely event that something goes wrong, please tell us about it so that we can address your issue and work on improving our standards.

For more information about what to do if you have a complaint, please click here for our Complaints Procedure.