SOLD Detached House
Property Ref: 4118086
- Tree lined driveway
- 2 reception rooms with open fires
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed uPVC windows through out
- Private Well
- Septic Tank
- Utility room
- Spacious kitchen
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Granite window sills and benches
- Stone walls
- Patio and BBQ area overlooking the picturesque views
- Easy access to N81
- Quiet and tranquil location with panoramic mountain views (including Lagnaquilla)
- Situated on c.18 acres, 15.7 of which are mature grassland
- Natural half acre site to left of property (subject to FPP)
- Extensive road frontage
- Boarded by the River Slaney, very popular for fishing with own private access.
- Overall Area: 184 sq m. (1985.29 sq.ft) including attic rooms
- Two store sheds to rear
- Two storey industrial unit on land with own access
- C. 10.5km south to Baltinglass Town
- C. 24km north to Blessington Town
- C. 44.2km to J11 M50 (providing access to all arterial routes)
- C. 56.2km to Dublin
DescriptionHenry Wiltshire are delighted to present Riverside House to the market.
***Open Viewing on Saturday 18th November 2017 please register your interest by email ***
This substantial four bedroomed country residence (with potential) on c.18 acres of tranquil surroundings and is set amidst the panoramic views the Wicklow mountains. The property sweeps down and is bordered by the river Slaney with own private access and fishing.
Riverside House is located off a quiet laneway with a sweeping tree lined driveway with ample parking. The property is very accessible to Donard with local shops, schools and church. The surrounding area offers a host of amenities including walkways, horse riding, golf, cycling and fishing.
The property offers potential of a further 3 bedrooms on the first floor.
Also situated on the property are two store sheds and a 2 storey industrial unit with own access.
Viewing of this fine residence is a must to appreciate all it has to offer.
There is a 1/2 acre site on the property for development (subject to FPP).
Entrance Hall 4.18x2.66m Solid wood flooring. Spacious proportions. Stairs ascending
to first floor.
Livingroom 4.57x4.16m With solid wood floor. 3 large windows affording maximum
light and dual aspect. Brick fire place with open fire. Radiator. Mountain views.
Diningroom 4.57x3.31m With solid wood floor. 3 windows affording maximum light.
Brick fireplace with open fire. Radiator.
Kitchen 5.07x3.31m With fitted press units. Single drainer stainless steel sink
unit. Natural slate tiles to floor. Stanley range. Radiator.
Utility 2.60x1.77m With fitted wall and floor units. Belfast sink. Plumbed for
washing machine. Door to rear.
Hallway with hot press and storage.
Bedroom 1 3.04x2.99m Front aspect. Double room. Radiator. With mountain views.
Bedroom 2 3.18x3.04m Front aspect. Double room. Radiator. With Mountain views.
Bathroom 3.30x1.84m Three piece suite comprising corner bath, pedestal whb and
wc. Natural slate tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 (master) 3.78x3.04m Two windows affording maximum light. Front aspect. With
Ensuite 2.52x1.27m Tiled shower unit, pedestal whb and wc. Tiled floors.
Bedroom 4 3.92x3.02m Two windows giving maximum light. Rear aspect. Radiator.
Large landing Eaves Storage.
Attic Room 1 6.24x3.94m Double room. Eaves Storage.
Attic Room 2 3.94x3.44m Eaves storage.
Attic Room 3 4.21x3.94m Eaves storage.