Apartment for Sale
Price on Application
Property Ref: 4308406
- • All apartments are fully decorated and turnkey condition
- • Beautifully refurbished entrance lobby
- • Video intercom system
- • High specification kitchens feature stone worktops
- • Fully fitted bathrooms with stone plinths and high specification tiling
- • Fitted wardrobes as standard
- • Fully floored throughout
- • Balconies feature in a majority of apartments and large roof terraces available on upper floors
- • Individual gas boilers to all apartments
- • Chrome switching throughout
- • The LUAS Green Line within a ten minute walking distance
- • DART services within a fifteen minute walking distance
- • Secure underground parking available for selected units
- • 2 bed: 700 sqf – 839 sqf
There are a total of 10 units available that are available through Henry Wiltshire on behalf of our client.
Located in the heart of the city, William Beckett House puts the best of Dublin just beyond your front door. Positioned next to the Grand Canal and only a 3 minute walk from the iconic Baggot Street, there could not be a more ideal place to call home. Public transport options nearby include Dublin Bus, DART and LUAS services, affording residents quick access to the rest of the country and beyond.
The apartments at William Beckett House are spacious and bright, with contemporary design elements and furnishings throughout.
With no commuting or long travel journey home and enjoy a thriving Dublin city on your doorstep.
Dublin 2 is a thriving business hub and William Beckett House is a stone’s throw from an array of multinational HQ’s such as , Twitter, Facebook and Google along with national bodies IBEC and the IDA.
The wonderful amenities of St. Stephen’s Green, and Merrion & Fitzwilliam Squares provide the perfect places to rest and relax or indulge in an evening stroll along the banks of the Grand Canal.
There are an array of nearby options when it comes to dining out or enjoy a drink in well-known local hostelries such as Searsons, McGrattans, O’Donoghue’s or Doheny & Nesbitt’s.