Villa for Sale
Property Ref: JDPJ-S-20687
- 8000 sq ftarea sq ft
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Built in wardrobes
- Covered parking
- Maids room
- Pets allowed
- Private garden
- Private gym
- Private Jacuzzi
- Private pool
- View of landmark
- View of the water
- Walk in closet
Fully Renovated | Skyline Views | Extended |
Henry Wiltshire International is proud to present to the market this fully renovated Signature luxury villa for sale on Palm Jumeirah, located on P frond .This architecturally inspiring property sits on a plot size of 13,600 sq ft with an extended built up area of 8,000 sq ft. The property is an odd number which enjoys the sunrise overlooking the Dubai marina skyline..
The property has been been completely redesigned with large floor to ceiling windows utilizing all natural light, taking advantage of the natural sunlight and large windows with mahogany timber features throughout the property.. The villa boasts six large bedrooms all ensuite the guest bedroom is located on the ground floor along with the remaining five bedrooms on the first floor. The master bedroom has been extended by 500 sq ft and fitted with floor to ceiling windows. The property has a fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliance’s along with a beautifully landscaped garden and entertaining area along with a new temperature controlled swimming pool.
The Palm Jumeirah has been the singularly most important property development ever launched in Dubai. It is this project that has created global interest, and which has been responsible for the establishment of Dubai as the up and coming international property destination of choice.
This property is listed and shared by our partners in Dubai, Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers.
Make an Enquiry
A holding fee of one week’s rent is payable as a holding fee when an offer is put forward by a prospective tenant, this amount is then deducted from the balance of funds that is paid at move in however it is non-refundable if you cancel the transaction following referencing and paperwork being completed for the tenancy or if you fail the referencing process.
Your initial payment will be made up as follows:
- Five week security deposit
- One period’s rent in advance
You will be required to cover the following costs during the tenancy unless specifically agreed otherwise and stated in the tenancy agreement:
- Utilities (e.g. gas, electricity, water, telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television licence
- Installation of cable/satellite (if required and if permitted and agreed in advance by the
- Subscription to cable/satellite
- Insurance (for your personal contents, the landlord’s insurance will not cover your items)
- Garden maintenance
The following will be applicable to your tenancy:
- Rent Arrears – Interest will be charged at 3% above the Bank of England base rate for any rent which falls more than 3 days overdue
- Mid-tenancy change of tenant – £50 including VAT charge
- You are obliged to return the property at the end of the tenancy in the same condition that it is handed to you at the start of the tenancy which will be professionally cleaned, if you do not the cost of bringing the property back to that standard will be chargeable to your deposit.