Villa for Sale
Property Ref: FFMBR-S-15163
- 3195 sq ftarea sq ft
- Built in wardrobes
- Covered parking
- Maids room
- Pets allowed
- Private garden
4BR + M / BUA 3195 sqft / 0% Agency Fee
Henry Wiltshire International is proud to offer a selection of 4 bedroom + maids end townhouses located in the Cassia at The Fields community in the popular Mohammed Bin Rashid City project.
The properties are anticipated for handover in Q4 2019 and are offered on an unbeatable payment plan with just 10% (+ DLD Fees) to reserve and the remaining 90% due on handover.
The properties are a type C2 layout, offering 3195 sqft of living space comprising of a master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, 2 further bedrooms, family room & family bathroom to the first floor and a ground floor consisting of a maids room, guest wc, guest bedroom with en-suite, fitted kitchen with white goods and living/dining room leading out to the private rear garden.
To the front of the properties are a double garage providing covered parking for 2 vehicles.
GUARANTEED FINANCE - 75% LTV over 25 YEARS for the purchase of properties in this project.
0% Agency Fee!!!
This property is listed and shared by our partners in Dubai, Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers.