Townhouse for Sale
Property Ref: FFRE-S-17379
- 2524 sq ftarea sq ft
- Built in wardrobes
- Covered parking
- Maids room
- Near to Mosque
- Near to shopping mall
- Pets allowed
- Private garden
- Shared pool
Type 2E / 3BR + S + M / Rented AUG 19
Henry Wiltshire International is proud to present this 3 BR + Study + Maids, Type 2E townhouse for sale in Mira 1, Reem.
Situated on a 3100 sqft landscaped plot, offering 2524sqft of internal living space, the property consists of a master bedroom with en-suite & dressing area & 2 further bedrooms with a shared shower room on the first floor. On the ground floor are maids room, WC, study, fitted kitchen and a living/dining area leading out to the private rear garden. There is a carport offering covered parking for 2 vehicles.
Reem is conveniently situated at the crossroads of Al Qudra and Emirates Road, within close proximity to the Arabian Ranches Golf Club and Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club and is just over 20 minutes from Downtown Dubai and the Dubai International Airport.
The property is currently rented until 2nd August 2019 at AED 127,500 per annum.
*Just taken on - photo's are of an identical property. Photo's of the actual unit to follow.
Visit us at Arabian Ranches 2 Souk Mall
This property is listed and shared by our partners in Dubai, Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers.
Make an Enquiry
A holding fee of one week’s rent is payable as a holding fee when an offer is put forward by a prospective tenant, this amount is then deducted from the balance of funds that is paid at move in however it is non-refundable if you cancel the transaction following referencing and paperwork being completed for the tenancy or if you fail the referencing process.
Your initial payment will be made up as follows:
- Five week security deposit
- One period’s rent in advance
You will be required to cover the following costs during the tenancy unless specifically agreed otherwise and stated in the tenancy agreement:
- Utilities (e.g. gas, electricity, water, telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television licence
- Installation of cable/satellite (if required and if permitted and agreed in advance by the
- Subscription to cable/satellite
- Insurance (for your personal contents, the landlord’s insurance will not cover your items)
- Garden maintenance
The following will be applicable to your tenancy:
- Rent Arrears – Interest will be charged at 3% above the Bank of England base rate for any rent which falls more than 3 days overdue
- Mid-tenancy change of tenant – £50 including VAT charge
- You are obliged to return the property at the end of the tenancy in the same condition that it is handed to you at the start of the tenancy which will be professionally cleaned, if you do not the cost of bringing the property back to that standard will be chargeable to your deposit.