Apartment for Sale
Property Ref: APJVC-S-18618
- 1389 sq ftarea sq ft
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Built in wardrobes
- Children's nursery
- Concierge service
- Covered parking
- Dining in building
- Shared gym
- Shared pool
- Shared spa
- View of landmark
- Walk in closet
2 Bed Apartment for Sale in Dubai | The Best Price
Henry Wiltshire International are delighted to offer you a luxurious, brand new, high floor two bedroom apartment for sale in Zeya Hameni. Live, feel and think differently Hameni homes are one of kind Luxury residence that both comfort and nature. Innovation feature evoke harmony between landscape and architecture selection of interior options of beige and gray finishes which would match your reference rooms enjoy an abundance of natural.
This is a fantastic opportunity for home owner and investment as there are excellent rental opportunities in the area.
The Feature are :
- Hameni's private Kids Club
- Bar & Restaurants
- Pool Bar
- Organics cafe
- Covered Parking
- Outdoor cinema screen
Located in the heart of new Dubai, set amid verdant landscaping, Jumeirah Village Circle is a family-friendly development designed to provide a sense of community. Comprising more than 2,000 spacious villas and townhouses and an exceptional array of amenities and services, it offers residents everything needed to live life to the full.
This property is listed and shared by our partners in Dubai, Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers.
Make an Enquiry
A holding fee of one week’s rent is payable as a holding fee when an offer is put forward by a prospective tenant, this amount is then deducted from the balance of funds that is paid at move in however it is non-refundable if you cancel the transaction following referencing and paperwork being completed for the tenancy or if you fail the referencing process.
Your initial payment will be made up as follows:
- Five week security deposit
- One period’s rent in advance
You will be required to cover the following costs during the tenancy unless specifically agreed otherwise and stated in the tenancy agreement:
- Utilities (e.g. gas, electricity, water, telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television licence
- Installation of cable/satellite (if required and if permitted and agreed in advance by the
- Subscription to cable/satellite
- Insurance (for your personal contents, the landlord’s insurance will not cover your items)
- Garden maintenance
The following will be applicable to your tenancy:
- Rent Arrears – Interest will be charged at 3% above the Bank of England base rate for any rent which falls more than 3 days overdue
- Mid-tenancy change of tenant – £50 including VAT charge
- You are obliged to return the property at the end of the tenancy in the same condition that it is handed to you at the start of the tenancy which will be professionally cleaned, if you do not the cost of bringing the property back to that standard will be chargeable to your deposit.