Apartment for Sale
Property Ref: PMJLT-S-17401
- 1389 sq ftarea sq ft
- Built in wardrobes
- Near to shopping mall
- Shared gym
- Shared pool
- View of landmark
- Walk in closet
2BR+maid\'s room flat, vacant on transfer
Henry Wiltshire International are delighted to present this beautiful 2 BR + maid's room property for sale in Dubai with golf course view in Jumeirah Bay X1 Tower.
Set in the prestigious Jumeirah Lake Towers area, one of the most sought addresses in Dubai, Jumeirah Bay X1 is surrounded by lakes, waterways and landscaped gardens. It has been designed to maximize the panoramic views of its stunning surroundings.
Its scenic location, lakeside promenades and manicured lawns and its proximity to the commercial district of Dubai, complemented with an array of world-class amenities make it an irresistible proposition for prospective residents. There is prominent alfresco dining feel with many cafes and restaurant options as well as day to day conveniences and amenities.
It has become an area for work and pleasure and provides easy access to North and South of the city via Sheikh Zayed Road. It also has two metro stations within walking distance from the towers.
This property is listed and shared by our partners in Dubai, Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers.
Make an Enquiry
A holding fee of one week’s rent is payable as a holding fee when an offer is put forward by a prospective tenant, this amount is then deducted from the balance of funds that is paid at move in however it is non-refundable if you cancel the transaction following referencing and paperwork being completed for the tenancy or if you fail the referencing process.
Your initial payment will be made up as follows:
- Five week security deposit
- One period’s rent in advance
You will be required to cover the following costs during the tenancy unless specifically agreed otherwise and stated in the tenancy agreement:
- Utilities (e.g. gas, electricity, water, telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television licence
- Installation of cable/satellite (if required and if permitted and agreed in advance by the
- Subscription to cable/satellite
- Insurance (for your personal contents, the landlord’s insurance will not cover your items)
- Garden maintenance
The following will be applicable to your tenancy:
- Rent Arrears – Interest will be charged at 3% above the Bank of England base rate for any rent which falls more than 3 days overdue
- Mid-tenancy change of tenant – £50 including VAT charge
- You are obliged to return the property at the end of the tenancy in the same condition that it is handed to you at the start of the tenancy which will be professionally cleaned, if you do not the cost of bringing the property back to that standard will be chargeable to your deposit.