Apartment for Sale
Property Ref: LTJLT-S-16402
- 1316 sq ftarea sq ft
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Metro station
- Shared gym
- Shared pool
- View of landmark
- Walk in closet
You must see this 2 bedroom apartment and ready!
- Motivated seller and ready to transfer.
- Well maintained aparrment
- Ready to move in.
It has become an area for work and pleasure and provides easy access to North and South of the city via Sheikh Zayed Road. It also has two metro stations within walking distance from the towers.
Its scenic location, meandering waterways, lakeside promenades, manicured lawns and its proximity to the commercial district of Dubai, complemented with an array of world-class amenities make it an irresistible proposition for prospective residents,
This property is listed and shared by our partners in Dubai, Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers.
Make an Enquiry
A holding fee of one week’s rent is payable as a holding fee when an offer is put forward by a prospective tenant, this amount is then deducted from the balance of funds that is paid at move in however it is non-refundable if you cancel the transaction following referencing and paperwork being completed for the tenancy or if you fail the referencing process.
Your initial payment will be made up as follows:
- Five week security deposit
- One period’s rent in advance
You will be required to cover the following costs during the tenancy unless specifically agreed otherwise and stated in the tenancy agreement:
- Utilities (e.g. gas, electricity, water, telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television licence
- Installation of cable/satellite (if required and if permitted and agreed in advance by the
- Subscription to cable/satellite
- Insurance (for your personal contents, the landlord’s insurance will not cover your items)
- Garden maintenance
The following will be applicable to your tenancy:
- Rent Arrears – Interest will be charged at 3% above the Bank of England base rate for any rent which falls more than 3 days overdue
- Mid-tenancy change of tenant – £50 including VAT charge
- You are obliged to return the property at the end of the tenancy in the same condition that it is handed to you at the start of the tenancy which will be professionally cleaned, if you do not the cost of bringing the property back to that standard will be chargeable to your deposit.