Apartment for Sale
Property Ref: LTDM-S-16941
- 1619 sq ftarea sq ft
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Built in wardrobes
- Children's nursery
- Covered parking
- Metro station
- Near to Mosque
- Near to shopping mall
- Prayer room
- Shared gym
- Shared pool
- View of landmark
- View of the water
- Walk in closet
Best Price To Buy a 3 Bedroom at Marina
Are you looking for a Dubai Property Investment? I am offering this 3 Bedroom Apartment for sale in Dubai with partial Marina & Sea views in the heart of Dubai Marina. This unit is newly handed over and ready for rent and for sale. The project also offers options of Studios, 1 Bed, 2 Bed, 3 Bed Apartments and Villas.
With an excellent surrounding community, Dubai Marina is easily accessible to and from SZR. The Marina also provides two links to metro stations for the cities rail system and an electrical tram is in operation around this amazing development.
Located on the water with unhindered views that extend across the Marina all the way to the sea, there is a wide selection of floor plans and unit sizes to choose from. There are also unique water and sky villas and Marina homes for family living within this sought after and popular development.
This property is listed and shared by our partners in Dubai, Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers.
Make an Enquiry
A holding fee of one week’s rent is payable as a holding fee when an offer is put forward by a prospective tenant, this amount is then deducted from the balance of funds that is paid at move in however it is non-refundable if you cancel the transaction following referencing and paperwork being completed for the tenancy or if you fail the referencing process.
Your initial payment will be made up as follows:
- Five week security deposit
- One period’s rent in advance
You will be required to cover the following costs during the tenancy unless specifically agreed otherwise and stated in the tenancy agreement:
- Utilities (e.g. gas, electricity, water, telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television licence
- Installation of cable/satellite (if required and if permitted and agreed in advance by the
- Subscription to cable/satellite
- Insurance (for your personal contents, the landlord’s insurance will not cover your items)
- Garden maintenance
The following will be applicable to your tenancy:
- Rent Arrears – Interest will be charged at 3% above the Bank of England base rate for any rent which falls more than 3 days overdue
- Mid-tenancy change of tenant – £50 including VAT charge
- You are obliged to return the property at the end of the tenancy in the same condition that it is handed to you at the start of the tenancy which will be professionally cleaned, if you do not the cost of bringing the property back to that standard will be chargeable to your deposit.