Apartment to Lease
AED 110,000 per year (Fees Apply)
Property Ref: WRE-R-5556
- 1590 sq ftarea sq ft
- Basement parking
- Built in wardrobes
- Central air conditioning
- Maid's room
- On high floor
- Pets allowed
- Shared swimming pool
- View of sea/water
- 24 hours Maintenance
- Cycling tracks
- Fitness Center
- Walking Trails
Brand new building |Affordable prices | 2BR + MaidSheikha Wadeema Building is a Brand new low rise residential building located in Al Raha beach.
- This is a 2 beds plus a maid's room apartment with full canal view.
- It has a very spacious layout, high end facilities and amenities along with top notch finishing, semi open modern kitchen and very large living room.
- This apartment is very well lit due to its larger window panels in all the rooms.
- There is a generous sized maids room with an attached toilet as well.
- The building amenities include a gym and a pool which is located at the rooftop of the property.
- Flexible payments, affordable price and superb location makes this apartment worth a view.
Al Raha is located on the eastern coast of the Arabian Gulf - conveniently situated adjacent to the seafront and the main Abu Dhabi - Dubai highway. It benefits from superb road connections in all directions and is just five minutes from the airport. Abu Dhabi city is just twenty minutes drive and Dubai Marina forty minutes away. Al Raha Beach is a 10 kilometre waterfront strip comprised of 11 distinct precincts linked together by a network of roads, canals, bridges, and a future light rail system. The first three precincts that have been completed are Al Bandar, Al Muneera and Al Zeina as well as the iconic HQ office building in the Al Dana precinct.
Henry Wiltshire International - Award Winner - Most Outstanding Abu Dhabi Brokerage 2018 and 2019. Fully licensed and compliant boutique estate agency in Abu Dhabi. With offices in Abu Dhabi, London, Dublin, Hong Kong and Singapore, we offer professional sales and leasing services in Abu Dhabi and selected properties for sale in London, Europe, Indian Ocean and Asia