Henry Wiltshire is delighted to announce that it is now a member of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents, or ARLA. ARLA is the UK’s foremost professional body for lettings agents, dedicated to maintaining excellence in the property industry and providing training and accreditation for staff.
“We are very proud to have become a member of ARLA,” says Kelly Gallagher, Director at Henry Wiltshire. “The high standards expected by ARLA are aligned to the standards we have always aimed for at Henry Wiltshire. Membership of this important professional body not only gives us credibility, but also marks us out as accountable and trustworthy.”
What this means for our customers
Now that Henry Wiltshire is ARLA registered, there are many benefits for our landlords and tenants.
Under ARLA’s standards, Henry Wiltshire:
- Complies with the professional standards of the nationally recognised professional body.
- Holds client monies in a designated account which is subject to annual independent inspection.
- Has the backing of the NFoPP (National Federation of Property Professionals) Client Money Protection Scheme
- Benefits from ARLA’s training and accreditation, so clients know they’re receiving up to date information and the best possible service
- Has professional indemnity insurance
- Is fully regulated and covered by a robust complaints procedure
What this means for us
Henry Wiltshire also benefits from membership of ARLA. The continuing professional development opportunities keep staff up to date and also allow them to further their careers.
We now have access to a range of ARLA events which enable us to promote Henry Wiltshire, keep up with market trends, educate ourselves and share knowledge with other industry professionals. ARLA also has the authority to lobby government on matters of property legislation, providing a mouthpiece for both Henry Wiltshire and other ARLA members.
Independent inspection of our client accounts protects us and ensures that any mistakes are dealt with promptly and effectively.
“Everyone associated with Henry Wiltshire benefits from our ARLA membership,” says Kelly. “Our clients benefit directly from ARLA’s money protection measures, which in turn raises our company’s level of accountability. Our staff benefit directly from the training offered by ARLA; staff then pass on their knowledge and expertise to our clients. It’s easy to see how all the benefits help both our clients and our company.”
To find out more about ARLA, visit the ARLA website here. Look out for the ARLA logo – it will soon appear in our offices!