- The Property: Firstly, we need to know what type of property you’re looking for. Location and size are good places to start and when it comes to the finer details the more information we have the better, i.e. will you require concierge facilities, outside space, car parking etc.
- The Budget: Set a budget based realistically on your earnings. We’ll then use this information to find relevant properties that match your needs as closely as possible. To make sure your expectations are clear we’ll advise you of current prices in the areas you’re looking.
- The Viewings: Henry Wiltshire advertised properties can be viewed within 24 hours of you expressing an interest.
- The Offer: When you’ve found the property you’re looking for and wish to place an offer our agents will submit it to the landlord on your behalf. Once the offer has been accepted we will then take a holding fee and start the referencing process with you. The reference agency will contact your current or previous landlord and/or employers, however to avoid a delay it’s better to advise them in advance.
- Administration: On approval of your references and prior to your move in date you will be provided with a tenancy agreement, a welcome letter with all the necessary contact information and relevant paperwork you’ll need for the property. Once signed by both parties, the tenancy agreement forms a legal contract between you and the landlord.
- The Move: On the agreed move in date you will meet a representative at your nearest Henry Wiltshire office to complete the sign in. You will then be accompanied to the property by an inventory clerk who will complete your check-in and hand over the keys.
- Continued Support: Our lettings management agents are always available should you need any advice or assistance throughout your tenancy.
- Fees: We ensure that we are transparent in relation to our fees, please see full details below.
When it comes to the small print we strive to be as transparent as possible. You can find all the information about tenancy fees right here:
|Tenancy Agreement Fee||£180|
|Additional Tenant or Guarantor||£150|
A holding fee of £500 is payable when an offer is put forward by the tenant. This amount will be deducted from the balance upon move in and is not an additional fee. It is, however, non-refundable should you cancel the transaction once the referencing and paperwork has been completed.
Your initial payments will be made up as follows:
- Six weeks rent security deposit
- One period’s rent in advance
- Fees as detailed above
The following fees may also be applicable:
|Rent arrears if the rent or any part of it remains unpaid||£3 per day|
|Renewal of Tenancy||£90|
|Inventory Check Out Fee (at end of tenancy)||£130 – £180 (depending on property size)|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning||£180 – £260 (depending on property size)|
|Mid-tenancy change of contract||£120|
Note: All fees quoted above are inclusive of VAT