Buying in foreign currency – check your currency rate
moneycorp can help you exchange currency and transfer money internationally when buying or selling a property. We use our foreign exchange expertise to help you transfer at the best time to get better exchange rates.
- Bank-beating exchange rates – access to commercial rates to save money compared with leading banks.
- Free expert guidance at the end of the phone – help to trade at the right time, making your money go further.
- Target a rate – target a better rate, not currently available on the market and we book your deal when the market reaches that rate.
- Fix a rate – fix the current exchange rate for a date in the future and protect against market movements.
- Safeguarded customer funds – moneycorp is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We use the interbank rate as a reference. The interbank rate is the rate that banks buy and sell currency to one another. This rate is not available to individuals, small or medium enterprises and should only be used as a guide.
All conversions are based on the interbank rates provided and regularly updated by moneycorp without any allowance for spreads or handling charges which will apply. The results should therefore only be used as a guide. The table is automatically refreshed every five minutes.